Scientific Awards 2022
- Elena Rama won the "Women in Molecular Imaging Network Scholar Award" at the World Molecular Imaging Conference
- Anshuman Dasgupta, Diana Moeckel and Elena Rama awarded Student Travel Stipend Award on WMIC
- Ritvik Mathur wins poster award at this year's MoBI.
- Quim Pena was awarded the Merck Best Poster Award at the annual meeting of the Controlled Release Society (CRS) in Montreal
- Prof. Twan Lammers wins Springer Trailblazer award
- Poster Award: European Molecular Imaging Meeting 2022, Thessaloniki, Greece. Category “Micro- and Macroscopic Optical Imaging Technologies”. Schraven S., Rosenhain S., Brück R., Wiechmann T., Pola R., Ettrych T., Lederle W., Gremse F., Kiessling F. Fluorescent dye labelling strongly influences tumor accumulation and biodistribution of polymeric drug carriers.
- Poster Award: European Molecular Imaging Meeting 2022, Thessaloniki, Greece. Category “Therapy Monitoring”. Biancacci I., Pohlberger R., Benderski K., Rama E., Möckel D., Pena Q., Sofias A., Shi Y., Kiessling F., Lammers T., Consolino L. Monitoring drug targeting and tumor microenvironment remodeling upon tamoxifen therapy in triple negative breast cancer.
- Elena Rama received the 2022 Vevo Research Award-(EMIM 2022), sponsored by FUJIFILM VisualSonics Inc.
Roger Molto Pallares receives Fonds Der Chemischen Industrie grant.
Scientific Awards 2021
Benjamin Theek has been awarded the Friedrich Wilhelm Award 2021
Prof. Dr. Fabian Kiessling and Prof. Dr. Dr. Twan Lammers were recognized as Highly Cited Researchers 2021 by Clarivate in the Pharmacology and Toxicology category.
Poster Award: World Molecular Imaging Conference 2021 (WMIC), Miami USA (hybrid). Baskaya F., Nolte T., Klinkhammer B., Koletnik S., von Stillfried S., Boor P., Schulz V., Lederle W., Kiessling F. Detection and differentiation of pathophysiological changes in non-alcoholic steatohepatitis and inflammatory liver fibrosis in mice by multiparametric MRI.
- Poster Award: World Molecular Imaging Conference 2021 (WMIC), Miami USA (hybrid). Rama E., Mohapatra S.R., Melcher C., Nolte T., Dadfar S.M., Pathak V., Rix A., Schulz V., Lammers T., Apel C., Jockenhoevel S., Kiessling F. Monitoring the remodeling of biohybrid tissue-engineered vascular grafts by multimodal molecular imaging.
- Ferhan Baskaya received the Student Travel Stipend Award by the World Molecular Imaging Conference 2021
- Anshuman Dasgupta won the Student Travel Stipend Award by the World Molecular Imaging Conference 2021
- Poster Award: World Molecular Imaging Conference 2021 (WMIC), Miami USA (hybrid). Anshuman Dasgupta, Sun T., Palomba R., Liu M., Zhang Y.-Z., Power C., Moeckel D., Rommel D., Kiessling F., Decuzzi P., McDannold N., Mitragotri S., Lammers T. Microbubble Shape: a new design parameter in ultrasound-mediated drug delivery
- Karina Benderski received the price for the "Best Pitch Presentation" at Nano TME
- Karolin Roemhild won the price for the "Best Pitch Presentation" at Nano TME
- Christopher Hark won 2nd place for the "Best Poster Presentation Award" by the Doktorandenkonferenz hosted by the medical faculty of the RWTH Aachen University
Scientific Awards 2020
- Vertika Pathak won the Junior Investigator Award of the Molecular Imaging in Nanotechnology and Theranostics (MINT) special interest group of the World Molecular Imaging Society at the World Molecular Imaging Congress 2020 (WMIC Virtual) for her work on ‘Molecular Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Alpha-v-beta-3 Expression in Tumors using Ultrasound Microbubbles’.
- Prof. Dr. med. Fabian Kiessling is awarded by Clarivate Analytics (Web of Science) as “Highly Cited Researcher 2020”.
- Prof. Dr. Dr. Twan Lammers is awarded by Clarivate Analytics (Web of Science) as “Highly Cited Researcher 2020”.
- Prof. Dr. Magnus Rüping is awarded by Clarivate Analytics (Web of Science) as “Highly Cited Researcher 2020”.
- Carina Hage received the “Faculty price for an excellent dissertation” provided by Grünenthal GmbH
- Carina Hage received the “Friedrich-Wilhelm Award of the Friedrich-Wilhelm Foundation for an excellent dissertation”
- Anne Rix received the “Women in Molecular Imaging Network Scholar Award at the WMIC Virtual 2020”
- Prof. Dr. med. Fabian Kiessling has been awarded as fellow of the World Molecular Imaging Society
- Vertika Pathak has won the “2020 Vevo Travel Award in the Molecular Imaging Category”
- Dr. rer. nat. Yang Shi was awarded by the Controlled Release Society (CRS) with an award for the best on-demand talk on “Targeting innate and adaptive immunity by polymeric nanomedicines”
- Dr. rer. nat.Yang Shi was awarded the Theodore von Kármán Fellowship for Outgoing Scientists
- Prof. Dr. Dr.Twan Lammers received the 2020 International Award from the Belgian Society for Pharmaceutical Sciences