Scientific Awards 2020
- Vertika Pathak won the Junior Investigator Award of the Molecular Imaging in Nanotechnology and Theranostics (MINT) special interest group of the World Molecular Imaging Society at the World Molecular Imaging Congress 2020 (WMIC Virtual) for her work on ‘Molecular Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Alpha-v-beta-3 Expression in Tumors using Ultrasound Microbubbles’.
- Prof. Dr. med. Fabian Kiessling is awarded by Clarivate Analytics (Web of Science) as “Highly Cited Researcher 2020”.
- Prof. Dr. Dr. Twan Lammers is awarded by Clarivate Analytics (Web of Science) as “Highly Cited Researcher 2020”.
- Prof. Dr. Magnus Rüping is awarded by Clarivate Analytics (Web of Science) as “Highly Cited Researcher 2020”.
- Carina Hage received the “Faculty price for an excellent dissertation” provided by Grünenthal GmbH
- Carina Hage received the “Friedrich-Wilhelm Award of the Friedrich-Wilhelm Foundation for an excellent dissertation”
- Anne Rix received the “Women in Molecular Imaging Network Scholar Award at the WMIC Virtual 2020”
- Prof. Dr. med. Fabian Kiessling has been awarded as fellow of the World Molecular Imaging Society
- Vertika Pathak has won the “2020 Vevo Travel Award in the Molecular Imaging Category”
- Dr. rer. nat. Yang Shi was awarded by the Controlled Release Society (CRS) with an award for the best on-demand talk on “Targeting innate and adaptive immunity by polymeric nanomedicines”
- Dr. rer. nat.Yang Shi was awarded the Theodore von Kármán Fellowship for Outgoing Scientists
- Prof. Dr. Dr.Twan Lammers received the 2020 International Award from the Belgian Society for Pharmaceutical Sciences